WE PROVIDE TEMPORARY POOL FENCING HIREWe supply temporary pool fencing hire to residential homeowners, private businesses and local councils across a large area of NSW including Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens and Wollongong. Our temporary pool fencing hire meets all NSW Swimming Pool and industry Regulations. We can provide all panels and components to ensure your pool is safe and secure including 1200mm high panels and self-closing and latching gates. Safety is our number one priority and when it comes to water and pool safety, you can never be too safe. If you are installing a new pool or renovating an existing pool we can make it safe and compliant while you work on a more permanent pool fence.
Quick Quote Request
Temporary Pool Fencing is Required for a Number of ReasonsThere are multiple reasons why our customers hire temporary pool fencing. These include:
- Restrict access during pool construction or pool area renovations
- Make area safe after damage to existing pool fence
- Keep pool area clear during events or similar
- Reduce the chance of people falling into empty pools or drowning in pools with water in them
- Fencing a temporary pool during the summer months